Massage Burke | Massage Fairfax | Massage Northern Virginia | Custom Massage Northern VA
Kick These Negative Thoughts Out of Your Life
Although it’s easier said than done, it’s best to keep negative thoughts out of your life. The power of positive thinking makes it easier to feel better about yourself, all the while chasing down your many goals.
Here are five negative thoughts that may attempt to creep into your mind:
· I don’t like the way I look. You should never tell yourself this. You are who you are and that’s something special to be proud of.
· Ill start tomorrow. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Taking this approach will allow you to lead a much more productive life.
· I can’t do it. It doesn’t matter if you’re talking about losing weight, getting a new job, or finding new friends, you have what it takes to get the job done. Don’t think any differently.
· What’s the point of trying any longer? If things aren’t going your way it’s easy to slip into the trap that it’s better to give up than to forge ahead. Resist this at all costs.
· I’ll never get what I want, no matter what I do. If you think like this, you may be right. However, if you keep a high level of confidence, you’ll eventually break out of your rut.
You may struggle with these negative thoughts every now and again, but you should do your best to keep them out of your life. You’ll feel much better as a result.
Jennifer Ferdinand, owner of Serendipity Wellness Studio in Burke, VA, has been practicing massage therapy and esthetics since 2006. She is nationally certified through NCBTMB, and licensed in Virginia for both Massage Therapy and Esthetics.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments